The FSM course is designed to create Stock Market awareness to one and all. This course is the stepping stone to the stock market. It includes the concepts of stock market, products, index, futures & options. It also outlines the different philosophy between investment and trading.
The introduction to Stock Exchange, NSE, BSE, various products, market dynamics, risk management, trading psychology, fundamental and technical analysis are briefly explained. The intention behind this is to create a general awareness in the stock market field, to build knowledge for grasping the facts depicted in newspaper/magazine / or on matters discussed over the television on stock market.
The Market awareness and clear concepts are crucial and essential to begin with, for a trader in today’s dynamic environment to be a successful trader and prudent investment decisions.
This programme is designed to meet the basic awareness of stock market and to meet the challenges faced by investors/ traders while investing /trading in Equities, Futures and Options.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about Stock Market for direct or second income
- Working professionals and unemployed
Post completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand various Acronym
- Identify ways/paths of making money in stock market
- Analyze one’s capacity to risk exposure
- Understand the philosophy of Investing
- Risk Management- controlling avoidable losses
- Recognize the behavior of Market dynamics
- Introduction to Stock Market – IPO,
- Stock Exchange –NSE & BSE
- Products- Equity, Differential Voting Right ( DVR), Exchange Traded Fund ( ETF),Index , Stock , Future and Options
- Market Dynamics
- Index weightage
- Risk Management
- Trading Psychology
- Investor Vs Trader
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Beta Ranking
- Portfolio Management